What is Care Concern Nw Ltd?
Care Concern Nw Ltd has been established for over 20 years we are a provider of In-Home Care, Home Health Services, Palliative Care and we serve residents and care facilities in West Lancashire and Sefton.
What services do you provide?
- All aspects of personal care
- Telephone monitoring system
- Specialised live in care
- Personal support assistants
- Medication management
- Convalescent support
- Sitting service
- Walking watchers / Sleepovers
- Re-enablement care
- Palliative care
- Dementia support
- Self direct support planning
- Escort to appointments
- Meal preparation / Nutrition support
- Shopping / Cleaning
Who is eligible for care?
You will be eligible to receive our services if you:
- Are being treated for an illness
- Have just recently been discharged from the hospital and have become homebound
- Have received recommendation from your physician for home health care or in-home care
How are your caregivers selected?
Applicants undergo a series of interviews, background checks and skills assessment. To keep their skills sharp and their healthcare training updated, we regularly conduct evaluations with our staff. We also schedule trainings and coaching conferences.
Before I choose a caregiver, can I meet with them first?
Yes. We encourage patients and families to meet with their caregiver first. When your personalities match and you are comfortable to work with each other, continuity of care is easier to achieve.
Who pays the caregiver?
The caregiver will be in our employ so Care Concern NW will be arranging compensation and benefits. You only need to make your payment to Care Concern NW directly.
What payment methods do you accept?
We honor all forms of payment such as NHS Vouchers, BUPA Transactions, Commercial Medical Insurance, Direct Payments and Private Pay.